01 April 2009

Where am I going?

It's rough to be working for a biggish company with two people who do all the bidding and project getting and then they tell the rest of us where to go and when. It makes it hard to schedule ones own destiny. When I am working on a major excavation, that last several months, with several months of write up after words, it is ok, but the little jobs and constant changes in schedules make life unpredictable. I was suppose to be in east Texas this week but that project is on hold because the water level is too high and the sites to be excavated are under water. So I am helping write up the last project, the survey from the Lake Alan Henry Dam to Lubbock for the waterline. Always nice to do write up since I work from my house and get to spend more time with the SU . . .still, I love field work and look forward to my next task . . . where ever that may be . . .

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You need a job in Arkansas. :)