04 December 2008

Cold Day

It was darned cold this morning, only because I wasn't prepared. Standing and watching a track hoe doesn't offer many opportunities to keep warm, either. I had my warmest jacket on with the hood all buttoned down so only my face was showing. The track hoe driver had a nice heater in his cab - I was envious. We finished up our work today, though, so at least I won't have to go back out Friday.

Now, I am trying to decide what I want for dinner. I think I will eat light since last night I stuffed myself with sushi.

Catching up on the financial news today was not pretty. I am so frustrated with the how these big companies operate. They pay their ceo's and a few other employess insane amounts of money with golden parachutes, to boot, and now they need a bail out? How about they give some of their millions back to the company? It is rediculous. How about just giving all of us little folks some money. That would stimulate the hell out of the economy.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ginny, I am waiting for you to run for Congress. You have my vote!