03 December 2008

New Blog

I am starting a new blog. I am not very disciplined at updating my blogs so keep your expectations low. I used to blog on Three Girls Grown up with my friends Wendy and Shannon but we have all gone our own ways.

This week I am working near Temple Texas. It was fairly cold earlier in the week but has warmed up quite a bit. A strong wind has accompanied us all week. We are doing a cultural resources assessment for the Texas Department of Transportation and are monitoring the excavations by heavy equipment of a large area. Lots of standing and watching and nothing found. Such is the life of an archaeologists.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ginny, you rock! Welcome to the Blogosphere! Go you!

Unknown said...

ok hatfield - i got a new job and leave for iowa (fema) on the morrow. chas - i am blogging here too - check tales and travels of the chinese-buffalo